Choosing a puppy is an important life decision. It’s not always easy to know where to start.
Wuuff is here to help you do it right.
KNOW THE BASICS
- Be sure that you have done your research well and have chosen a dog breed that matches your lifestyle. Are you active? Do you have a back yard? Small kids? Allergies? Planning to show the dog? These are some of the questions that will help you determine the right dog breed for you.
- Familiarize yourself with your chosen breeds’ health issues. Select a puppy from parents that already had their appropriate health screenings.
- Look closely at both the parents and their show results, as these are not only important if you want to show or breed, but they also prove the sire or dam must be a great looking example of the breed otherwise they wouldn’t win. This will give you a good idea of what the puppy will look like as an adult.
- The way puppies look at 6-8 weeks of age will give you the clearest idea of what their shape and proportions will be when fully grown.
Wuuff.dog provides all the info in one place for the right puppy choice. When looking at all the lovable puppies on Wuuff, consider the following for a confident decision:
- Number and quality of reviews about the breeder
- Level of detail given about the puppy and its parents
- Health Screenings and Show Results of the parents
- What exactly is included in the price (vaccinations, deworming, microchip, etc.)
If you like one or more particular puppies, Save your favorite dogs in your Wish List.
Then talk to the breeder, ask any questions and make your puppy choice.
Getting your puppy should be an exciting and smooth experience. This is why we make all the information available in one place… eliminating confusion and bringing you confidence.
Reserve your puppy on Wuuff to share your experience with other dog lovers through an honest review of the breeder and the process.
If you get stuck at any point, feel free to contact us. Email or call us; we're always happy to help.